8 / 100
- Connect keyboard and mouse to Windows PC.
- Click the ” Sign Out” button on the lower left of the monitor with the mouse .
- Enter the application lock code (default 00000).
- The account entry screen is displayed. Enter the administrator’s email address and password to login.
- A list of registered Zoom Rooms will be displayed. When selected, the Zoom Rooms home screen will be displayed.
- Tap ” Settings” on the iPad controller of Zoom Rooms host .
- Set Lock Setting to ” OFF“. (Requires input of application lock code)
- Tap the Room tab and tap ” Sign Out” on the right menu .
- The account entry screen will appear. Enter the administrator’s email address and password to login.
- A list of registered Zoom Rooms will be displayed. Select it and tap ” Next“.
- The display will indicate ” What do you want to use this device for?“
When you select Room Controller on the left side of the screen, the home screen of the iPad controller is displayed.