Prerequisites for configuring Zoom Webinars with Salesforce
- With Zoom account and Webinar license, you will be able to hold webinars
- for Salesforce Lightning by using the Salesforce domain
- Navigate to Zoom Config in the App Launcher by clicking on the Zoom icon.
- You will be prompted to allow Salesforce to receive your webinar information. Click here to display the authorization screen. Once the authorization screen has been displayed, click Authorize.
Once access has been granted, the specific settings can be configured.
- Among the options are:
- Create a campaign for each webinar: In Zoom, when you create a webinar, you will automatically create a campaign with the same name.
- Add registrants as campaign members: In Salesforce, the webinar registrants will automatically be added as campaign members once they register for your webinar.
- Create new lead: By enabling this setting, a lead will be created for each registrant.
- Please make sure to save your changes.
Creating two registrants for a webinar allows you to test and confirm that webinar registrations trigger campaigns in the proper manner. Once all the registrations have been approved, confirm they are displayed in the right tabs and then approve or deny the second registration.
- Log in to the Zoom portal using your email address and password.
- During the registration process, choose the option that says “manually approve registrations.”.
- In the registration form, enter the names of two different people.
- Sign into Salesforce using your email address and password.
- Click the Zoom Webinar link, which will take you to the registration form.
Note: To make sure Zoom and Salesforce are in sync, you may need to refresh the page.
- You can also click on the Pending Approval link at the bottom of the Registrant Management page.
- Select one registrant to approve and another registrant to deny.
The denied registrant is displayed under the Blocked tab, and the registered person is displayed under the Approved tab.