This post was most recently updated on July 23rd, 2022
You can specify a personal note that appears at the top of your chat profile so that anyone who can view your profile can see it. This text can be changed any number of times and can be used to display more detailed information about personal notes, titles, or status.
You need one of the following clients:
- Zoom client version x for Windows or Mac
- Zoom mobile version of iOS or Android
How to add a personal note
To add personal notes at the top of your chat profile:
- Log in to the Zoom client.
- Click the profile image in the lower right corner and click Add Personal Note .
- Enter the text you want to appear at the top of your profile.
- The text you enter is immediately visible to all chat users who can view your profile.
- You can change this text as often as you like.
- For more information on this article, please refer to Personal Note for Your Chat Profile.