You can search GIF and send GIF using GIPHY with a Zoom chat window open.
See: Account owner or administrator, [ IM Settings ] from [animated GIF image] allows you to enable or disable.
How to send GIF
- Opens a chat window.
- Click the smiley icon () at the bottom right of the chat window.
- Click [GIF] .
- Enter the word to search for. Up to eight GIFs will be displayed.
- Click and send the GIF image you want to send.
- When you send a GIF, several options appear.
- Collapse (Hide): Click the ▼ mark above the GIF image to hide the GIF.
- Click […] to the right of the GIF to display the following options:
- Copy: Copy GIF to the clipboard.
- Delete: Delete the GIF of everyone in the chat.
- Add to Emoji: Add Emoji to your favorite Emoji list.
For more information on this article, see Send GIFs via GIPHY.
I want to send a capture screen, send an image, and send a file via chat
What does the status icon mean?
How to put a title on my profile? (Personal memo of chat profile)
How to use channels (How to use group messaging)
[Owner] How to check chat history