In order to help further troubleshoot a specific issue, Zoom Support may need access to your Mac’s installation logs. If you encounter an installation error, Technical Support may ask you to submit the installation log in order to go over the issue in further detail.
- In the top-right corner of your screen is an icon that represents the Spotlight search feature. Click on this icon.
- You will then see the Console search box appear.
- You will find zoomusinstall.log at the bottom of the list when you click on Log Reports on the left-hand side.
- The text file can be opened by clicking on zoomusinstall.log twice.
- Please cut and paste the text in the Install log into a support ticket and we will reply to you.