During the zoom desktop client we recommend you rotate the camera in your settings until the camera is displayed correctly. If your camera is upside-down or sideways, you can rotate it in your settings until it is displayed correctly. It can also be useful in the case of attaching the camera to the bottom edge of your display. Therefore, you will need to either flip or tilt the camera 180 degrees.
- Zoom desktop client:
- Windows, version 4.0.25958.0306 or higher
- MacOS, version 5.5.0 or higher
How to rotate your camera before a meeting
- Join the Zoom client by logging in to your account.
- You will see your profile picture and then you will see Settings.
- Select Video from the drop down menu.
- If you want to preview your camera, you will need to hover over the preview.
- To rotate your camera correctly, you will need to click on the rotate button in the top-right corner of the video preview.
This will rotate your camera 90 degrees counter-clockwise with each click.
How to rotate your camera while in a meeting
- You can stop the video by clicking on the arrow next to the Stop Video button.
- Select the Video Settings option.
- Select your camera by hovering your mouse over it.
- Please click the rotating button located at the top right of the video preview until you have rotated the camera properly.
You should rotate the camera 90° counterclockwise after each click.