This post was most recently updated on July 22nd, 2022
Updating your credit card
There are several methods of payment accepted by Zoom: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, JCB, American Express, and PayPal. The Zoom web portal can be accessed at any time for the purpose of updating your credit card information.
Instructions for updating your credit card
- Please sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Go to the Account Management section of the navigation menu and select Billing.
- Click the Billing Information tab to bring up the billing information window.
- Scroll down to the Payment Methods section, then click Edit under it.Note:
- In case you need to update any part of the information related to your payment card, you will need to reenter all the information again. It is necessary to re-enter all other information such as the expiration date if you decide to update the expiration date.
- Type in your credit card information.
- It should be noted that if the billing address associated with your payment card differs from the address you entered in the Billing Contact section, the same as the bill to contact checkbox is unchecked below your credit card information and the address entered below it should be changed to reflect your payment card billing address.
- Save the changes by clicking the Save Changes button.
We encourage you to check out our list of common billing errors if you experience an issue.