A company’s sold-to address, if it is a business, is normally the location where the company is located. The sold-to address is usually the place where you typically reside if you are an individual. Please read the Zoom Events Privacy Statement for information regarding the use of your address for tax calculation and for other purposes.
Prerequisites for managing a sold-to address
- Desktop client for Zoom
- The Windows version must be at least 5.7.6
- A macOS version of 5.7.6 or higher is required
- The Zoom mobile app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store
- IOS: Version 5.7.6 or higher
- 5.7.6 or higher for Android
- Accounts for professionals, businesses, enterprises, and universities
- Ownership or administrative rights on the account
- Although Zoom Events is supported by version 5.7.6, there is a dependency on Windows’ Webview package for the Windows platform.
- You should update your Zoom desktop client/mobile application to the latest version to access the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features.
How to edit your Sold-To address
As stated in Zoom Events’ Privacy Statement, your address is used for tax calculations. As you select the country or region below, the currency (USD – $) will vary according to your selection.
The sold-to address of the hub that you are trying to manage can be edited under the Billing Information section.
- Become a member of Zoom Events by signing in.
- The first thing you need to do is click on Manage at the top of the page.
- Click the Billing Information link under the Hub you want to manage in the navigation menu.
- Enter the required information about your address under Your Address.
- Then click on the Save button.