Self-escalating support tickets
In the past, you would have had to ask your Customer Success Manager or Account Executive for assistance if you wanted to escalate a ticket to a higher level. We have now introduced the ability to escalate tickets yourself, which will streamline the process for you. The following are the most common reasons why tickets should be escalated:
- An account that is critical to the success of the company failed.
- The support team responded to support tickets in a delayed manner.
- An agent and a customer with different time zones are working on a ticket at the same time.
Prerequisites for self-escalating support tickets
- You have the option of choosing between a Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- depending on whether you are the owner or administrator
- of that account at the time of logging into Zoom web portal
Instructions for self-escalating support tickets
- If you are an owner or administrator of the Zoom web portal, please sign in.
- Once logged in, click Support at the top of the screen.
- Firstly, select My activities from the Support page that opens when you click on your name at the top right of the page.
- You will then see My requests, where you can select the title of the ticket you wish to log a support request for.
- On the next screen you will find an Escalate option.
- Please provide any additional information in the Add to conversation window regarding why you would like your ticket escalated to the next level. When this comment has been submitted, the escalation process will be initiated.
- Please click “Submit”.