With vanity URL
Access URL to Zoom account functions such as branding and single sign-on service.
The vanity URL must meet the following requirements.
Note: If you have already set the vanity URL, please contact Zoom support to make changes.
Before setting the vanity URL
- Business license, education license, or API plan
- Have account owner or administrator rights
Guidelines and requirements
- You can apply for vanity URL in your account profile .
- The vanity URL must match the company’s domain name.
For example, ” example .Com” is ” example should be applied to .zoom.us”.
- You need the length of the vanity URL is 4 or more characters
, for example, (Https: // 1234 .Zoom.Us)
- Vanity URLs should contain only letters, numbers, and dashes (“-“).
- Vanity URLs will be notified within 1 to 2 business days.
Notifications will be sent to the email address of the user who requested the URL.