There are five webinar reports.
- Registration Report:Displays a list of registrants and registration details.
- Participant Report:Display the details of each participant.
- Performance report:View engagement statistics for registration, participation, and feedback.
- Q & A Report:Display the questions and answers from the webinar.
- Voting report:View a poll report for each participant.
Participant reports, performance reports, Q & A reports and voting reports are available after the end of the webinar.
Before creating a webinar report
The target period is a report for the past 6 months and this month.
Webinar report creation procedure
- Log in to your account, click the Reportstab, and select Webinar.
- Select a report type.
- Select a webinar.
You can search by webinar period or webinar ID.
- Click Create CSV Report to createa report.
For more information, Webinar Reporting Please refer to.
[Administrator] Meeting report
Import webinar registrants using CSV
Webinar email settings
Raise your hand at the webinar