This post was most recently updated on July 23rd, 2022
An admin is able to control whether inbound notifications from queues they’re a member of can be disabled by a queue member (opting out of queues). It is also possible to enable and customize the reasons for opting out of a queue if you allow queue members to opt out.
Prerequisites for changing if queue members can opt out
- Ownership or administrative privileges of the account
- There are three types of accounts: Professional, Business, and Education
- In order to use Zoom Contact Center, you need to purchase a license
How to change whether queue members receive calls from queues
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging into your Zoom account.
- Select Contact Center Management from the navigation menu, then click Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- It will be possible for members to opt into or out of queues they are a member of by clicking the toggle next to Queue Opt-out, which will enable or disable the option to do so.
In addition to enabling Queue Opt-out, you can also control whether or not specific agents are able to join or leave certain queues by altering their role privileges.