You may need to ask MSINFO on Windows to resolve a specific problem. There are two ways to collect this information.
- Select [Start Button] in Window and search for msinfo32 .
- Next, execute the program msinfo32 .
- When the application opens , select File and export.
- Select a destination, name the file and send the file to our team.
- Select the Windows Start button and search for a command prompt.
- Next, run the command prompt application.
- From here, enter the command Msinfo32 / report c: \ temp \ msinfo 2212.txt and select [Enter] .
- After execution, search for the file in temp folder and send it to our team.
- For more information on the MSInfo option, see How to use System Information (MSINFO32) command-line tool switches .