A time range can be set by account owners and administrators to enable automatic updates to the Zoom application installed on managed devices within a certain time frame. There will be an automatic update and restart of your device if it is not being used at the time set by you.
Prerequisites for enabling Automatically Update App
- The owner or administrator should have the following privileges:
- A Zoom phone appliance can be a great addition to your home
- You must have a version of Zoom Room that is higher than 5.7.0
Instructions for enabling Automatically Update App
- If you’re an administrator, you’ll be able to edit the account settings by logging into the Zoom web portal as an admin.
- Click Device Management in the navigation panel, and then click Device List in the Device Management window.
- The Account Settings can be found in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Make sure the Automatically Update App feature is turned on in the settings.
- Upon clicking the toggle, you will be able to enable the setting if it is disabled. To verify the changes you have made, click Enable to display a confirmation dialog box.
- When you are done setting your start and end times, click the Save button to save them.
- (Optional) Please click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting that you would like to make mandatory for the entire account if you want to make this setting mandatory for the entire account.