With Zoom Device Management, you can centrally manage all of your devices for all users belonging to the same account. You will be able to see all of your managed devices that are currently enrolled or not enrolled in ZDM in the Device List.
Viewing managed devices requires the following requirements
- Ownership rights or administrative privileges
- in connection with a Zoom Room device or a Zoom client or Zoom Phone appliance
Read it also –
|Viewing Closed Captioning In Zoom Rooms|
|Viewing Agent Availability And Opt In Statuses In Zoom App|
|Viewing Active Engagements In Zoom App|
|Viewing The Zoom Phone Usage And Adoption Dashboard|
|Viewing Zoom Contact Center Inboxes|
The following are instructions on how to view managed devices
For a list of your managed devices, click on the following link:
Note: You can customize the columns that appear on the left side of the screen by selecting the settings gear in the top right corner.
- Join the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click Device Management, followed by Devices.
- A drop-down menu will appear where you can select a filter such as:
- All Managed Devices
- Enrolled in ZDM: Devices enrolled in ZDM.
- Not enrolled in ZDM: Devices not enrolled in ZDM.
Notice: Zoom Clients are still not supported at this time.
- HaaS: A Zoom Phone Hardware as a Service (HaaS) plan includes a Zoom Room or Zoom Phone that is purchased under that plan.
- Assigned: Devices that are associated with users or rooms.
- Unassigned: Devices that are not associated with users or rooms.
- There are a number of different types of zoom devices (you can view a list of the different types of devices)
- In the case of Zoom Rooms and Zoom Phones, all machine partner devices (hardware as a service-HaaS) will be supported.
- All Platform OS
- All Status
- All Managed Devices
Frequently Asked Questions
What is device management in Zoom?
How do I change the device on Zoom?
How do I remove a device from Zoom?
Can I join a Zoom Meeting with 2 devices?
How can I see what devices are logged into my Zoom?
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging in to the account.
- The device management tool can be found in the navigation menu, then the list of devices can be accessed.
- On the left hand side, you will find a tab labeled Devices.
- The best way to find the device you are looking for is to type the name of the device into the search box.
- It is possible to filter the results by clicking on the drop-down menu, which will let you select either Windows or All Platform OS.