Agent dispositions can be created and edited by admins. Depending on the disposition, agents may be able to assign a topic or outcome to an engagement. In order to add dispositions to queues, you need to first create them and then add them to dispositions.
There are a number of purposes for doing this, such as creating dispositions for calls that require follow-up, allowing agents to choose the disposition during the end of the call, when the agent is wrapping up the call, and then to enter a few notes in order to elaborate.
There are a number of topics covered in this article, including:
- How to create a disposition
- How to edit a disposition
- How to create a disposition set
- How to edit or delete a disposition set
- How to delete a disposition
Prerequisites for managing dispositions
- For Windows or macOS, the Zoom desktop client needs to be version 5.9.3 or higher
- There are three types of accounts: Pro, Business, and Education
- There is a license available for Zoom Contact Center
How to create a disposition
- To access the Zoom website, you will need to sign in.
- You can find the Dispositions menu under the Contact Center Management section of the navigation menu.
- You can add a new item by clicking the Add button.
- In order to ensure the accuracy of the information, please specify the following:
- Active Status: Depending on whether the disposition is to be used by agents, it can be enabled or disabled. When the disposition is disabled, it can be accessed in the Zoom web portal, but it cannot be used by agents.
- Name: In order to make it easier to identify the disposition, please enter a display name.
- Note: The name of the disposition can be seen by the agent, but the description of the disposition cannot be seen by the agent.
- Description: The disposition should be described in a few words.
- Once the changes have been made, click the Save button.
How to edit a disposition
- Log into the Zoom web portal by using your Zoom username and password.
- Click Contact Center Management in the navigation menu, and then click Dispositions in the menu.
- If you want to edit a disposition, click on its display name.
- Here are the settings you need to change:
- Display name: Please click on the Rename button to enter a new display name for the disposition in order to make it easier to identify.
- Active Status: Dispositions can either be enabled or disabled for agents to use when dealing with them. When a disposition is disabled, it appears in the Zoom web portal, but the agents are not able to access it.
- Name: In order to help identify the disposition, you can enter a display name.
- The disposition name can be seen by agents, however the disposition description cannot be seen by agents.
- Description: The disposition should be described in a few words.
How to create a disposition set
In order to organize your dispositions for agents, you can create disposition sets.
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging into your account.
- You can access the Dispositions menu by clicking on the Contact Center Management button in the navigation menu.
- On the tab Sets, click the Add Set button.
- Add a new entry by clicking the Add button.
- You will need to provide the following information:
- The active status of the account is as follows: Depending on whether the disposition set is available for use by agents, you can enable or disable it. There are disposition sets that are disabled, which means that they appear in the Zoom web portal, but they are not available for agents to use.
- Note: When a disposition set is enabled or disabled, the dispositions that are associated with that disposition set will not be affected.
- Name: In order to identify a disposition set, you will need to enter a display.
- Note: It is possible for agents to see the disposition’s name, but not its description, as they can only see the disposition’s name.
- Description: Describe the disposition set by entering a short description in the box provided.
- Dispositions: Select the dispositions that you would like to add to the set from the drop-down menu.
- Add the item to your cart by clicking the Add button.
How to edit or delete a disposition set
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging in to your account.
- Click Contact Center Management from the navigation menu and then click Dispositions from the drop-down menu.
- The disposition set that you would like to edit is displayed under the display name.
- Change these settings:
- Display name: You can rename a disposition set by clicking on the Rename button to help you identify it easier
- Note: It is possible for agents to see the name of the disposition set, but the description of the disposition set is not visible to them.
- Active Status: A disposition set can be enabled or disabled so that agents can use it. In the case of a disabled disposition set, it is not available for agents to use in the Zoom web portal, even though it appears on the Zoom web portal.
- Description: For each disposition set, you need to enter a description.
- Disposition: Select the dispositions that you would like to add to the set from the drop-down menu.
How to delete a disposition
- Using the Zoom web portal, sign in to your account.
- Click Contact Center Management in the navigation menu, and then click Dispositions in the Dispositions menu.
- Find the disposition or set that you wish to delete from the Dispositions or Sets tab.
- Click the ellipses icon at the bottom of the last column, and then click Delete Disposition or Delete Set at the bottom of the window.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Zoom management?
Zoom Rooms offer the owner the option of giving Zoom Rooms administration to all admins or to a few specific admins, depending on their need. In order to select the Zoom Rooms for installation during the installation process or to log back in if the Zoom Room computer gets logged out with the Zoom Room management capability, the admin must have the Zoom login that is available for Zoom Rooms management.
How do you add notes to zoom call?
What you need to do to add a note
Using the Zoom desktop client, sign in to your account.
The inbound engagement can take the form of a voice, video, chat, or SMS. In addition to outbound voice calls and SMS messages, you can also make an inbound voice call.
This will be the end of our engagement.
Please fill out the Add note section and click on Publish once you have completed your note. …
Clicking on the pencil icon will allow you to edit your note. Once you have made changes, click the Save button.
Can more than one person manage a Zoom account?
There is a limit to how many licensed users you can have on your Zoom account if you have five licenses. Besides the 9999 users that you can add to your Zoom account for free, in addition to the Licensed users, you can also add up to 9999 Basic users.
How do you manage Zoom app?
What Zoom can do for you
The Zoom app can be launched on your computer by clicking on the Zoom icon.
From the default screen, you will need to press the Join a Meeting button to join a meeting.
A pop-up screen will be displayed informing you that you have to enter either the Meeting ID or the Personal Link Name to be able to join the meeting. …
The next step is to go to the meeting screen and click the Join button, then you’ll be able to join the meeting.
How do you use the Zoom App step by step?
If you would like to schedule the first meeting, here are some basic instructions that you need to follow.
Log in to the web portal of Zoom to access your account.
Go to Meetings and click on it.
In the Schedule a Meeting section, click the button.
Your meeting date and time should be selected before your meeting takes place.
If you would like to use any other setting other than the default, you may select it in this field.
Then click on Save.