The country or region where the user is located determines whether they can access Zoom Events.
- There are two desktop clients for Zoom:
- A Windows version of 5.7.6 or higher is required
- A macOS version of 5.7.6 or higher is required
- Client for Zoom on mobile devices
- IOS 5.7.6 or later
- Android: 5.7.6 or later
- Basic user
- Zoom Events version 5.7.6 does support Windows’ Webview package, but attendees might see a blank lobby experience due to the dependency.
- It is highly recommended that attendees update their Zoom desktop client/mobile application to the latest version in order to take advantage of the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features.
Zoom Events availability by country and region
In order to participate in a Zoom Event, users are required to sign up for a Zoom account, which is free, and is available to them in any country or region unless otherwise stated. It is also important to note that Zoom Events are not accessible to attendees in China.
In order to participate in a Zoom Event for a fee, you must be a registered user and a member of one of the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Note: Event registration will not be permitted if there is a restriction on access to specific countries or regions.