There may be a time when the license of a user is incorrectly shown on the Zoom web portal, so it is possible for an account administrator or owner to fix this issue without involving Zoom support.
The following are the prerequisites for fixing an incorrectly displayed user license on your computer
- Administrator or owner of the account
What to do if your license is incorrectly displayed
The license information associated with a user can be refreshed by un-assigning and re-assigning the desired license.
It is possible to resolve the problem when a licensed user is shown as a basic user using this process.
- To access the Zoom web portal, you will need to sign in.
- From your account page, click Users and then User Management.
- From the Type column, select the user with an incorrect license that appears. After selecting the user, click Edit to the right of his or her name.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the Edit User page, and then select the Basic license for the user.
- You will be prompted to click Edit again after selecting a basic license. Reassign the correct license to the user in the Edit User page, and then click Save.
- If the license was already assigned to the user, sign out of Zoom before signing back in again.
- You can do this by clicking User management, and then clicking Users. It is important to make sure that the license of the user is displayed correctly when you are checking the Type column.