Upload our custom video filters to your video meeting rooms to provide your attendees with a fun way to show your company pride or brand identity. Owners and administrators of accounts on Zizoo can upload custom frames or foreground stickers to their accounts so that the users can use them in their accounts.
These filters can be selected by Zoom desktop users or Zoom smartphone users via the Zoom desktop client
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.0 or higher
- MacOS: 5.7.0 or higher
- Linux: 5.7.0 or higher
- Zoom mobile app
- Android: 5.7.0 or higher
- IOS: 5.7.0 or higher
- Video filters enabled
- Image requirements
- Custom-made image
- PNG or JPG
- Up to 1 MB in size
- Free-with-credit-card account or higher.
Adding a custom filter
- If you are an administrator with the privilege of editing account settings, sign into the Zoom web portal as an administrator.
- Click the Account Management link and then click the Account Settings link.
- A tab will appear called Meetings.
- Click on the Video filters section under In Meeting (Advanced), and then select Add Custom Filter from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you can either: Apply an IP address to selected representatives or apply a group policy.
- Select an image and drag it into the space.
- You will be directed to Choose Files, where you can locate and open the file.
- Choose how the filter will appear for Zoom desktop clients in the Edit custom filter dialog box.
- Dragging the image into place is straightforward.
- To resize an image, select and drag one corner.
- Removing a picture is as straightforward as clicking in the top right corner of the picture.
- If you want to add more than two images to the filter, click the image icon in the lower-right corner.
- The next step is to customize how the filter appears to Zoom mobile app users once the filter has been customized.
- To do this, click Next.
- You will need to give your filter a name.
- In your user’s video filter selection, you will be able to choose a thumbnail image that will appear in the thumbnails displayed.
- Click on Save.
Editing a custom filter
- As an administrator of Zoom, you have the privilege of editing account settings through the Zoom web portal.
- To do so, click Manage Your Account from the left side of the screen, then go to Account Settings.
- Select Meetings from the drop down menu.
- You can also locate the Video Filters setting under In Meeting (Advanced) by selecting the filter that you would like to edit under Video Filters settings.
- Once in the Video Filters settings, click Edit.
A dialog box will open that allows you to edit the custom filter settings.
- If you are a Zoom desktop client user or a Zoom mobile app user, you can modify the filter as required.
- Simply click Save.
Deleting a custom filter
- As an administrator, you will need to log into the Zoom web portal to edit the account settings.
- Navigate to Account Management and click Account Settings at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the Meetings tab.
- Under Meetings (Advanced) find the Video filter option, locate the one that you want to delete, and click on it.
- You will see a message that says Delete This Filter at the bottom of the screen.
- You can confirm that you want to delete the filter by clicking the Delete button in the verification dialog.
This will remove the filter from the device of the users.
Viewing custom filter properties
The filter properties include Date Added and Size. You can search through all your custom filters.
- Admins can edit account settings by logging in to the Zoom web portal.
- Select Account Management and then Account Settings as the navigation panel.
- Click Meetings.
- You can manage your custom filters in the Video filters setting under In Meeting (Advanced).
- You can display properties by clicking the list view icon in the top-right corner.