This post was most recently updated on July 23rd, 2022
Zoom billing support
Keeping in touch with family, friends, and colleagues is an important part of your work, school, and personal life. Zoom products help you do that. It is Zoom’s commitment to provide the best customer experience that the company can offer when it comes to your billing needs.
Billing resources in the Zoom Help Center
If you would like to learn all the best tips and tricks as well as find answers to your most pressing questions, the Zoom Help Center is the best place for that. There’s no time like the present to access the Zoom Help Center at support.zoom.us any time of the day or night.
It is possible to find billing resources for a variety of purposes in the Zoom Help Center, including:
- Subscriptions are available. We can tell you more about how to begin with billing management, the types of plans, the types of accounts, and more.
- We can give you more information about payments. Discover the differences between autopay and manual payment, update your credit card information, and more on these topics.
- Find out more! Taxes and other taxes, such as value added tax (VAT) for specific countries, tax exemptions, frequently asked questions, and much more, are explained in this section.
- There are three main categories of questions that are asked by users. Frequently asked questions about Billing related to the functionality of the website such as billing history, subscription cancellation, adding a promotional code and so on can be found here.
Contact options based on account
You have several options available to you if you need additional assistance from our Zoom billing experts when you have questions that our Zoom Help Center can’t answer.
Free account users
The basic free account that we offer grants you access to our vast collection of online resources, such as video tutorials, articles from our knowledge base, and user guides without any restrictions. Moreover, we provide virtual assistance through our chatbot as well.
Paid account users
The licensed users of our paid accounts receive full web support which includes access to our knowledge base, video library, and user guides. As part of our chat and web case support, Zoom account owners/administrators will also be able to access the Zoom support service.
Owners, administrators, executives and members of Zoom Business, Education, Enterprise, and API accounts have the option of accessing services through Zoom chat, phone, and web case.
We encourage all Zoom customers to utilize Zoom’s self-service tools to report abuse, discrepancies in billing, and contact our sales representatives whenever necessary.
We have billing experts ready to answer your questions or resolve your issues if needed. If you create a web case with the details of your issue, one of them will reply to you within one business day. Please submit your web case through the following link: Online Web Case.
Bolt, our chatbot
For help with the most common questions about our site, you can access Bolt, a chatbot that can serve as your personal assistant. Bolt’s live support is available 24×7. However, users of paid accounts may contact a live chat support agent if their questions are too complex for Bolt. On Zoom’s Help Center, you can find our chatbot by clicking on the chat icon on the right edge of any page.
If you are an account owner, admin, or a member of a Business, Education, Enterprise, or API account, you can contact Zoom by phone with your billing request.
If you are calling Zoom billing via phone, you should be prepared with your Zoom account number and billing postal code.
- Please call us at 1.888.799.9666 ext 3 if you are calling from the United States
- States; if you are calling from Australia, please dial +61 1800.768.027 ext 3
- If you are calling from France, please dial +33.800.94.64.64 ext 3
- If you are calling from Hong Kong, please dial +852.3002.3757
- India: 000.800.050.2040 ext 3
- Japan (English only): 0053.132.0070 ext 3
- Malaysia: +60.1800.81.9551 ext 3
- New Zealand: +64.800.475.039 ext 3
- Singapore: +65.800.321.1249 ext 3
- United Kingdom: +44.800.368.7314 ext 3 or +44.20.7039.8961 ext 3