It is usually the premises of your business that is listed as your sold-to address if you are a business. The sold-to address for an individual is typically where they reside at their normal residence, if they are an individual. In accordance with the OnZoom Privacy Statement, your address is used for calculating taxes, among other things, and for other purposes.
Prerequisites for managing a sold-to address
- Desktop client for Zoom
- Windows: Version 5.6.5 (823) or higher is required
- Mac OS X: 5.6.4 (765) or a later version
- App for Zoom on mobile devices
- The iOS version must be at least 5.6.4 (308)
- The Android version must be at least 5.6.4 (1862)
- There are four types of accounts available: Pro, Business, Enterprise, and Education
- Admin or Owner of an account with Zoom
How to edit your sold-to address
As stated in the OnZoom Privacy Statement, we will use your address to calculate tax, for other purposes, and for other purposes as well. Depending on the country/region you select, the currency (USD-$) will be determined.
The sold-to address can be edited under the Billing Information section.
- Please sign in to OnZoom.
- You will find the Manage button at the top of the page.
- Click Billing Information from the navigation menu at the top of the screen.
- Enter the required information about your address under Your Address.
- Then click the Save button.