Note: There is currently only one version of OnZoom available for the US market; OnZoom will be available to all countries at a later date once it has been launched.
A PayPal account, a credit card, or a debit card can be used to purchase tickets for paid OnZoom events. You will be able to pay for event tickets using your PayPal account once you have linked your PayPal account to OnZoom. A secure method of billing can also be used with this option. Having your payment information already stored in your PayPal account is useful and can speed up the payment process if this information has already been entered. In case you do not have a PayPal account, you can also use a credit or debit card to pay for your event tickets.
Prerequisites for paying with PayPal or credit card
- Whether it be a Pro account, a Business account, an Enterprise account, or an Education account
- It is a basic user account
- Client for Zoom desktop software
- It is recommended that you use Windows 5.6.3 or higher
- MacOS: Version 5.6.3 or higher is required for Mac OS X
How to pay through PayPal
Ticket purchases can be made through PayPal by following these steps:
- You can choose PayPal as the payment method for the purchase of your ticket during the checkout process of the ticket purchase process.
The new window will open in a new tab.
- Sign in to your PayPal account if you do not already have one.
- After you have confirmed your payment method, click the Pay Now button.
Note:You will be asked to enter your payment information before confirmation if you do not already have a saved payment method.
- Once you have clicked Continue, you will need to wait for the payment to be processed.
How to pay with a credit or debit card
You can also pay using your credit or debit card if you do not already have a PayPal account or if you prefer to do so:
- The payment method you choose during the ticket purchase checkout process will be either a debit card or a credit card.
You will be redirected to a new PayPal Guest Checkout window.
- Please enter your account number and contact information as well as the information for your payment card.
- Please select the Continue as a Guest option.
- You will need to confirm your payment method before clicking the Pay Now button.
- The payment will be processed as soon as you click Continue.