Zoom Rooms can share a second camera, just like the Zoom desktop application, with other Zoom users. In a Zoom Room, two cameras can be used at the same time at the same time.
Prerequisites for screen sharing a camera in a Zoom Room
- Version 5.0.5 or higher of Zoom Rooms is required
- A web camera that is based on a USB port
How to screen share with a camera in a Zoom Room
- The Zoom Rooms controller can be used to start or join a meeting
- Using the Zoom Room controller, tap the Share Content or Camera button to share content or a camera.
- Click on the Camera icon.
- If you want to share a camera, tap the camera you want to share.
- Tap another camera on the list to change the camera being shared if you want it to be changed.
- Then tap Stop Current Sharing when you have finished sharing.