You can stream Zoom webinars on YouTube. This allows participants to join the webinar as panelists and attendees via Zoom, and to view and comment via YouTube.
- Enable Zoom Webinar Function
- Zoom Client version 4.0 or later on PC or Mac
- A live stream enabled on YouTube
Start Streaming Your Webinar Live On YouTube
- Start a webinar.
- Click [ Details ] and select [ Live on YouTube ].
- Your browser will open and you will be prompted to log in to YouTube.
- Log in to YouTube.
The following page will be displayed when the certification process is complete.
- [ Zoom webinar broadcast in Live YouTuve ] on the page and specify the following settings. -Zoom webinar title on YouTube, The Zoom webinar
topic is automatically entered. Move to the text box to change- Select one ofprivacy
publishing, private publishing and private.
- [To live! Click the button.
A progress bar will be displayed, giving you an idea of how your session is ready for streaming.
- Start the webinar when you receive a notification from the Zoom client that the webinar is live on YouTube.Due to processing time, webinars on YouTube are delayed by about 20 seconds compared to webinars on Zoom.