Note: As of launch, you will only be able to use OnZoom in the US; OnZoom will be made available to all markets at a later time.
The OnZoom events that you have registered on the site can be synced to the Google, Yahoo, Outlook, or iCal calendars for convenient viewing. If you have already set up calendar and contacts integrations with OnZoom, you will be able to sync OnZoom events with your Zoom desktop client as well. There are several advantages to using this feature, such as tracking multiple events and being able to access them easily.
There are a number of topics covered in this article, including:
- How to sync from the confirmation page
- How to sync from the Tickets page
Prerequisites for syncing OnZoom events to your calendar
- A Pro account, a Business account, an Enterprise account, or an Education account
- User with a basic account
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.6.3 or higher
- macOS: 5.6.3 or higher
How to sync OnZoom events from the confirmation page
Once you have completed the checkout process and the confirmation page appears, you will be able to sync OnZoom events.
From the confirmation page, you can sync your account as follows:
- Join one of the OnZoom events for free or for a fee.
- To sync the event with your calendar, you will need to click either Google, Yahoo, Outlook, or iCal once you have completed the registration process.
Note: Please note that if you are not already logged into your calendar’s account, you will be asked to log in if you haven’t already done so. Then you must click Allow if you are asked if you want Zoom to sync with the calendar account associated with your Zoom account.
- Once the event is synced, you will be taken to your calendar where you will be able to see the newly synced event on Zoom.
How to sync OnZoom events from the Tickets page
In order to sync tickets from the Tickets page, follow these steps:
- Log in to your OnZoom account.
- Click the Tickets button in the top-right corner of the screen.
Your registered events will be displayed in a list and you will be able to select them.
- If you want to add an event to your calendar, you need to go to the Upcoming tab, find the event you want, and click View Order next to it.
- In order to sync the event to your calendar, choose Google, Yahoo, Outlook, or iCal from the drop-down menu.
Note: Upon opening your calendar, you will be prompted to sign in to the calendar’s account if you haven’t already done so. Click the Allow button if you are asked whether to give Zoom access to your calendar’s account when you first open Zoom.
- The newly synced OnZoom event will appear in your calendar once you are redirected to the calendar where it is located.