OnZoom attendees have the ability to purchase tickets for Webinars and Meetings that are being hosted by OnZoom. It is also possible for them to send or receive tickets for events.
There are a number of topics covered in this article, including:
- Why did I receive an email from OnZoom gifting me a ticket?
- How do I join the OnZoom event listed on the ticket?
- Why did I receive an email saying my ticket is no longer active?
- How are events separated into the Upcoming, New, and Top User Picks lists?
- Why can’t I join a series event I registered for?
- Why can’t I see the Join option for an event?
Why did I receive an email from OnZoom gifting me a ticket?
There was a ticket purchased for an OnZoom event that was transferred to you by someone who purchased the ticket.
How do I join the OnZoom event listed on the ticket?
By clicking on the ticket in the email sent to you or by logging into your OnZoom account, you will be able to join the event directly.
Why did I receive an email saying my ticket is no longer active?
A ticket that was gifted to you has been transferred to another individual by the person who gave it to you.
How are events separated into the Upcoming, New, and Top User Picks sections?
- The Upcoming section of this website lists the events that will begin as soon as possible.
- This section lists the events that have been published most recently to the OnZoom Directory and are listed in the New section.
- On Zoom’s Top User Picks section allows you to see the events that OnZoom users have voted the most favorites out of all the events listed.
Why can’t I join a series event I registered for?
The Host may remove you from an event within an event series if you have been removed from an event within that event series by the Host, in which case you will not be able to join any event within that series.
Why can’t I see the Join option for an event?
Whenever your Zoom desktop client (with integrated calendars) is signed in using credentials that are different from those that you used to register for OnZoom, you will only be able to view an event option. A Join button will only appear for users who are logged in to the Zoom desktop client with the same credentials they used to register for OnZoom using the Zoom desktop client.