As you may know, this method uses the Zoom Room audio input and output devices in order to connect to the meeting audio, while using screen sharing in order to see the meeting content on the Zoom Room display while you are connected to the meeting audio. Depending on the settings that you enable, you can also participate directly in third party conferences.
Prerequisites for using other web conferencing solutions with Zoom Rooms
- There are many web-conferencing tools available today that include a dial-in feature for audio or phone
How to use other web conferencing solutions with Zoom Rooms
- In order to start your web-conference meeting on your laptop, you do not need to dial into the audio bridge or use computer audio or VoIP.
- The Zoom Rooms can be accessed by sharing your laptop’s screen with them.
- It has now been successfully projected to the Zoom Room’s TV display the screen sharing function that comes with the web conferencing tool. Zoom Room’s TV is equipped with a projector which will display shareable content from your computer directly to the web conferencing tool’s screen or a remote attendee sharing into the Zoom Room’s television
- Using the Dial Out feature of Zoom Rooms, you can dial into your web conferencing tool’s audio bridge to participate in web conferencing. This will be achieved by connecting your audio input and output devices in the conference room to the Zoom Room’s input and output devices.