With the help of a single display during a screen sharing meeting, you will be able to customize the thumbnail video.
Prerequisites for customizing the thumbnail video layout in a Zoom Rooms meeting
- Zoom Rooms version 5.1.0 or higher
How to customize the thumbnail video layout in a Zoom Rooms meeting
- A Zoom Room can be used to start a meeting or to join an existing meeting.
- The Options button will appear beneath the Change View button when a participant starts a screen share.
- Choose the Options option from the menu.
- The video thumbnail can be customized in the following ways:
- In Zoom Rooms, you can turn off the video thumbnail to remove it from the display.
- It is possible to restore the thumbnail of the video or decrease its size by tapping Normal (this is the default option).
- If you want the video thumbnail in Zoom Rooms to appear larger on the screen, tap Enlarge 2x on the toolbar.
- In Zoom Rooms, you can reposition the video thumbnail on the display by tapping one of the four rectangles on the bottom of the screen.
- It is possible to close the Layout Options menu by tapping outside of it.