You can configure a hub to allow paid events to be published to your hub by adding a payments account to it once you have created the hub. There is no way for your hub to be used for publishing paid events if you have not added a payment account.
A single payment account will be used for all events that are published to your hub and that will use the same payment method.
Prerequisites for adding a payments account to a Zoom Events hub
- Client for Zoom on the desktop
- 5.7.6 or higher is required for Windows
- A macOS version of 5.7.6 or higher is required
- Client for Zoom mobile devices
- The iOS version needs to be at least 5.7.6
- 5.7.6 or higher is the minimum requirement for Android
- There are four types of accounts available: Professional, Business, Enterprise, and Education
- Licence for Zoom Events
- Although version 5.7.6 of Webview does support Zoom Events for Windows platform, it may cause hosts to experience a blank lobby experience due to a dependency with Windows’ Webview package for Windows platform.
- We strongly recommend that hosts update their Zoom desktop client/mobile application as soon as possible to ensure that they have access to the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features available in the latest version.
How to add a payments account to your hub
It is necessary to link a payment account to your Zoom Events in order to process ticket transactions and payouts related to the events that you run.
- Zoom Events can be accessed by signing in to your account.
- To manage your account, click the Manage button in the top-right corner of the page.
- You can select the hub you wish to manage by clicking the dropdown menu on the left hand side of the page.
- Please click on Billing Information on the left side of the page.
- In the pop-up window that appears after you select your country/region, select your country, then click Save when you are finished.
Note: Once you have saved your country/region, you will not be able to change it.
- In the section titled “Payment Method for Selling Tickets”, you will find the following information:
- Enter your billing address under the section titled Your Address.
- Save your changes by clicking on the Save button.