Some versions of Kaspersky anti-virus software, in particular Kaspersky Internet Security 2015, block the use of cameras in Zoom. The application settings of the Kaspersky software allow you to change the access to the application’s webcam.
If you are using Kaspersky Endpoint Security, you can exclude Zoom from scanning so that Kaspersky does not block the camera.
How to grant Zoom access
- Open ” Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 “.
- Click Set .
- Click [Protect] or [Protection Center] .
- Click [Application Settings] .
- Click Manage Application .
- In the application management window, drag and drop Zoom Video Call to the Trusted group or right-click Zoom and select Restrictions and Select Trusted .
Once added as a trusted application, Zoom gives you access to your webcam.
For details on this article, please refer to Allow Camera with Kaspersky and Zoom .