The Reports section of the website is a powerful tool that provides Zoom administrators with statistics on various accounts and meetings.
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, Education, or API Account
- Account Owner or Administrator Rights
Daily, Active and Inactive Host Report creation procedure
Access the Reports section of the website to access an account-wide record of activity for the past six months.
There are several reports in this module. Standard reports are described.
Daily Report: Includes daily usage across the account for a given month. This report includes all meetings hosted by users in your account.
You can check it on the table and the graph.
Active Organizer: Lists the users under your account, along with the statistics of the meetings they hosted.
Clicking on a user’s email in the Active Hosts report will list information about the specific meeting the user is hosting.
Click the number of participants for a specific meeting to display a list of all meeting participants.
Inactive Host: Represents the user’s last login activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you track activity on Zoom?
How do I get a usage report from Zoom?
- Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by logging in.
- You can access Usage Reports by clicking Account Management then Reports if you are an account owner, admin, or member with access to Usage Reports. …
- You can pull any type of report by clicking the type of report.