There’s how to disable notifications for specific group chats on Zoom’s iOS or Android clients.
How to disable notifications
- Open the Zoom app on your Android or iOS device. You can download the Zoom application from the app store of each device.
- Tap the tab that displays [Home] .
- Tap a group in this list.
- Click the people shape icon in the upper right corner. This procedure is the same for each terminal. The location of this button can be seen in the screenshot below.
- Swipe the phone down to the bottom of the screen and click the toggle button to toggle off notifications for this particular group.
- The expression used by Android is ” notification “.
- expression that is used in iOS is ” receive the following notification to” [ None Turn].See the attached screenshots for where to tap.
Group message notification
[Administrator] I want to limit the chat function.
View chats during a meeting in Zoom Rooms
How to use channels (How to use group messaging)
What does the status icon mean?