Does Zoom accept Apple Pay
There are several payment options that Zoom accepts including PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express in addition to Apple Pay. The Zoom website portal allows you to change your payment method at any time to Apple Pay through our convenient online payment system.
Whenever you use Apple Pay as a method of payment, you will have to choose a valid credit or debit card within the Apple Pay app.
Prerequisites for paying Zoom licenses/products with Apple Pay
- The iPhone is an Apple product
- that uses the Safari web browser
- in combination with the Apple Pay and Wallet apps
- on a device that has the latest Apple software installed
How to pay with Apple Pay if you are a new user
- Follow the instructions on the screen and use the Site for Plans and Prices to start your purchase.
- You will need to click on the Pay button once you have reached the Payment step.
- Go to the Checkout section and click Pay.
- If you choose to take this action, you will be taken to a pop-up where you will be able to see and edit the linked credit card information. You can use Touch ID, Face ID or a password to proceed to the Steps for Reviewing Orders.
- To do so, click Place Order in the Order Review window.
- You will be able to view your subscription as well as print your invoice once the order has been placed.
If you are interested in making purchases with other Apple devices, please see the information below.
How to pay with Apple Pay if you have a free Zoom account
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by using your Zoom username and password.
- Under the heading Account Management, you will find the Billing section in the menu bar.
- To upgrade your account, click Upgrade Account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Please be sure to click on Pay once you’ve chosen a Payment Method. You will then be prompted to proceed to the Payment step.
- Simply click on the Pay Now button.
- Use Touch ID, Face ID or password to bring up a pop up window on the Apple Pay page where you can see and edit your linked credit card. From there, you can proceed to the Review Order step by using your Touch ID, Face ID or password.
- When you will have finished reviewing your order, you can click Place Order.
- Following placing your order, you will be able to review any changes to your subscription as well as print your invoice.
- If you wish to make purchases using an Apple device, you can find more information here.
How to change your Zoom payment method to Apple Pay
- Log into the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Click on Account Management then click on Billing on the top navigation bar.
- You will find a tab called Billing Information on your screen.
- Click Edit next to Payment Method on the screen.
- Click Save.
- Click Next.
- In order to save the changes you have to use Touch ID, Face ID or your password
- If you wish to make any changes to your selected Pay payment method, please click Edit to the right of that button.
How to access your device account number
It is likely that you will need to provide your Apple Pay device account number if you have a question about a purchase made through Apple Pay. In order to find the number for your Apple Pay device, follow the steps below:
- On an Apple device, you can access Settings or System Preferences depending on which device you are using.
- From there you can access either the Wallet or Apple Pay application.
- Select the credit card that was used to make the purchase.
- Once you have found the Device Account Number, proceed to the next step.