Coupon usage guide
Coupons are accepted by Zoom. As a new customer or when upgrading from a free/basic package to a paid package, you are able to add a promotional code to your account.
Prerequisites for using coupons
- There are three types of accounts: Basic, Pro, and Business
- accounts, as well as admin or other roles who have access to the billing information
How to use your coupon
Entering your coupon code when purchasing without a Zoom account
- Select Plans and Pricing from the top of the screen and follow the instructions to select your number of licenses, your plan, your subscription type, and the payment method, then click Continue.
- Once you have created your account, you are ready to begin.
- When you choose PAYMENT, you should enter your name, address, and email address for the billing contact and the sale contact.
- To add items to your shopping cart, click the shopping cart icon on the top right of PAYMENT.
- You will then see a box called Add Discount that you need to type your promo code into and then click apply.
- Make sure you read over the Terms and Conditions and click Accept once you are ready.
- Then you will be redirected to the Review Order page.
Entering your coupon code when purchasing from a Free/Basic account
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- After you’ve logged in, you’ll find a link to Billing in the Account Management section of the navigation menu.
- You should select the Current Plans tab from the drop-down menu.
- If you are able to enter a coupon code, simply enter it in the window on the right of COUPONS, then click Apply.
- Using your coupon, select the appropriate license and subscription cycle, then click to continue on PAYMENT where you will need to enter the payment information and review your order.
Entering your coupon code in a paid account
To use a Zoom coupon that you have received from a Zoom partner, a marketing campaign, or a Zoom partner within the Zoom coupon program, you can follow the steps below:
- Please select Account Management from the navigation menu then Billing from the drop-down list.
- You will then be taken to the Current Plans tab.
- Click on the button that says Current Plans.
- You will then be directed to the Zoom website.
- Click on the link below to access the Zoom website.
- If your coupon code is to the right of COUPONS, then enter your code, then click Apply.
- Then, according to the coupon, choose the license and the subscription cycle that correspond with your coupon, and click “Continue”.
Note: Your shopping cart will automatically reflect the discounted price at checkout and it will be applied in the checkout process.
How to add another coupon to account
There is a limit of two coupons that you can add to your account. Assuming you have two coupons in your account, the active coupon will be displayed on the front page and the pending coupon will be displayed on the back page. When the active coupon expires, then the pending coupon will become active.
- Please sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Then, click on the Account Management button, and then click on the Billing button.
- Choose Current Plans under the Plans tab.
- Under Coupons, click Add Coupons to add a voucher to your account.
- Enter the new coupon code in the CODE box, and then click on Apply to apply it.
- If you prefer, you can also click View in the far right corner of the Coupons page to review your coupon details.
Additional notes about coupon codes
- You can check with the provider of the promotional code you have for restrictions, terms, and expiration dates with regard to your code. For example, some codes are only applicable to certain products or for a limited period of time. We suggest you contact the company who issued your code if your code is expired or if you are unsure what products you can use it for.
- We may not be able to apply the promotional code or discount to your account until your next billing cycle if you have already paid for your paid plan but did not include the promotional code when you did so. If you would like to confirm if the promotional code will be able to be applied to the next billing cycle, you can contact Billing.
- Please be aware that as an existing Zoom Pro user, you will need to select the hyperlink of the Zoom discount code within the email that you received from Zoom in order to properly utilize a Zoom discount code directly from Zoom. Upon clicking this link, you will be taken straight to the checkout page that has the code successfully applied. with the code applied.
- There is a possibility that you will not be able to use another discount or promotional code upon applying another in your active account if you have already applied a discount or promotional code.
- We are approaching the end of the year, and we want to remind all of our customers that their subscriptions have expired. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find the best way to apply discount to your account.
Read it also –