- 1 If validation does not occur within the expected period
With domain management
A management feature that automatically adds users to your account using your organization’s email address domain (eg @ zoom.us).
Once the admin domain has been verified, new and existing users of all specified domains, including free accounts, will be added to the account.
Requirements for Domain Management
- Business account
or Education account
- Custom domains (domains such as @ gmail.com and @ outlook.com can not be used)
- Have account owner or administrator rights
To add a custom domain to your account:
- Log in to your account profile.
- In the Managed Domains section of the page, click Add.
- In the Add Managed Domain dialog, enter one or more domains and click Add.
If there are two or more domains, enter them separated by commas “,”.
- On the Account Profile page, click Domain Authentication next to the domain name you just added.
- Select one of the verification methods from the domain verification dialog and click Next:
Follow the instructions on the next page that appears. This page differs depending on each verification method.
- Add TXT record to the domain
- Upload an HTML file to the domain
- Add <meta> tag to domain homepage
- Click the checkbox indicating that you have added or uploaded the appropriate information, and then click Domain Authentication.
- You will see a “Verifying” message next to the domain until the domain is approved.
Verification takes from one hour to several days.
If validation does not occur within the expected period
- Click View Verification Details.
- The confirmation procedure of the confirmation method is displayed.
If the procedure is not completed correctly, you can retry the procedure.
See What is Managed Domain? For more information.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
What domain does Zoom use?
How do I set up and manage a Zoom meeting?
- Firstly, you need to sign up for a Zoom account and then log in to your account.
- When you click Meetings, you will be able to select the option to schedule a meeting.
- Choose a meeting option from the list. Occasionally, some of these options may not be available to you because they have been disabled or locked to off based on the group or account level, which means they will be hidden from view if you try to access them. The meeting topic or name should be entered as soon as possible. …
- To complete the process, you need to save it.
Where are the settings on Zoom?
What is managed domain in Zoom?
It is possible to manage domains with the help of domain management
An application to automate the process of adding users to your account by using your organization’s domain name for the email address (for example @ zoom.us). When the admin domain has been verified, the user’s account will be added to the system, including users who are already registered for free accounts and new users who have been added by the admin domain.