With domain management
A management feature that automatically adds users to your account using your organization’s email address domain (eg @ zoom.us).
Once the admin domain has been verified, new and existing users of all specified domains, including free accounts, will be added to the account.
Requirements for Domain Management
- Business account or Education account
- Custom domains (domains such as @ gmail.com and @ outlook.com can not be used)
- Have account owner or administrator rights
To add a custom domain to your account:
- Log in to your account profile.
- In the Managed Domains section of the page, click Add.
- In the Add Managed Domain dialog, enter one or more domains and click Add.
If there are two or more domains, enter them separated by commas “,”.
- On the Account Profile page, click Domain Authentication next to the domain name you just added.
- Select one of the verification methods from the domain verification dialog and click Next:
Follow the instructions on the next page that appears. This page differs depending on each verification method.
Note: The values shown on the screen below are examples, and the actual values downloaded or pasted may vary.
- Add TXT record to the domain
- Upload an HTML file to the domain
- Add <meta> tag to domain homepage
- Click the checkbox indicating that you have added or uploaded the appropriate information, and then click Domain Authentication.
- You will see a “Verifying” message next to the domain until the domain is approved.
Verification takes from one hour to several days.
If validation does not occur within the expected period
- Click View Verification Details.
- The confirmation procedure of the confirmation method is displayed.
If the procedure is not completed correctly, you can retry the procedure.
See What is Managed Domain? For more information.