Does Zoom Accept PayPal?
PayPal is an accepted payment method at Zoom, as well as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. You can change your payment method at any time by logging into the Zoom web portal and selecting PayPal as your payment method.
Change the payment method from Zoom to PayPal by following the instructions below
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Click Account Management followed by Billing under the navigation menu.
- Navigate to the tab for Billing Information.
- Then, click Edit next to the Payment Method section.
- Click the PayPal button.
- You will then be able to save the changes by clicking Save.
- If you do not authorize PayPal to charge your credit card, you will be taken to the PayPal website.
- On the PayPal website, you need to click Save Changes.
- On the PayPal website, you need to click Login.
- You will then be directed to the PayPal agreement, which you should review and accept before continuing.
- You will now have an updated payment method available.