When a customer meets the eligibility criteria, Zoom will accept SEPA Direct Debit as an option. Through the Zoom web portal, if you qualify, you can make changes to your payment method at any time to be transferred to SEPA Direct Debit.
Prerequisites for using SEPA Direct Debit
- For more information, please speak to your account executive if you are a corporate client.
- This type of service is available to SEPA Zone countries in Europe.
- If you are a customer that transacts in Euros, this type of service is available to you.
How to change your Zoom payment method to SEPA Direct Debit
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- On the Account Management page, click Billing to open the Billing section.
- Next, click the Billing Information button.
- You will be able to edit the Payment Method information.
- Just choose SEPA as the payment method.
- Then, enter your account number, your name and your email address and click the Save Changes button.
How to pay with SEPA Direct Debit
Please make sure you change your payment method in order to pay your invoices or upgrade your accounts. If you do this as described in How to change your payment method to SEPA Direct Debit, then your payment method will automatically be used without you having to take any further action.
Read it also –
|Buying Onzoom Tickets With A Credit Debit Card|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I accept a SEPA direct debit?
What bank does Zoom use?
Can you pay zoom by direct debit?
How do I turn off auto debit on Zoom?
How do I take my debit card off Zoom?
- Log into the OnZoom website and sign up for an account.
- Select your profile picture by clicking the icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- The next step is to click on Attendee Payments and Billing from the menu.
- You can delete cards by clicking on the ellipses in the upper right corner of the card you wish to delete at the top of the card.
- To remove a card from your account, click the Remove Card button.
|Does Zoom Accept Purchase Orders|
|Does Zoom Accept Apple Pay|
|Does Zoom Accept Paypal|