It is possible for account owners and administrators to specify a time range regarding which the OS and firmware installed on managed devices will automatically be updated based on the setting. In the event that your device is not in use at the time that has been set, it will automatically restart and update.
Prerequisites for enabling Automatically Update/Firmware
- Ownership or administrative privileges are required
- Appliances for Zoom phones
- Version 5.7.0 or higher of Zoom Room is required
How to enable Automatically Update OS/Firmware
- If you are an administrator with the privilege to edit account settings, sign in to the Zoom web portal as an administrator.
- To access the Device List, click Device Management from the navigation panel at the top of the page.
- Click on Account Settings in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Ensure that Automatically Update OS/Firmware is enabled in the OS/Firmware settings.
- You can enable or disable the setting by clicking the toggle if it is disabled. Click Enable if a confirmation dialog appears to verify the change has been made.
- Click the Save button after you have set your start time and end time according to your preference.
- Click the lock icon if you want to make this setting mandatory for all your accounts, then click Lock to confirm you wish to make this setting mandatory for your entire account.