This post was most recently updated on July 23rd, 2022
An easy and compact desk phone experience comes with Zoom Phone Appliances. Using the Zoom Phone Appliance interface, users can create, join, start and manage Zoom Meetings, search contacts, create calls, transfer calls, access voicemail and make calls from multiple lines.
This article covers:
- Signing in to Zoom Phone appliances
- Sign in with email
- Sign in with the Pairing Code
- Device Management for Zoom Phone Appliances
- Phone Appliance settings
- Zoom Phone Appliances supported
- License for Zoom Phone
- Users and accounts can integrate calendars and contacts
Signing in to Zoom Phone appliances
Sign in with Email
Tap Sign In then Sign in with email.
SSO-enabled accounts cannot be signed in with email.
Sign in with the Pairing Code
- You will see a pairing code displayed once you tap Sign In.
- You can login with your Zoom account by going to https://zoom.us/pair and clicking the Login button.
- Select or create the room after entering the pairing code.
- Then click Done.
Signing in will be confirmed by the Zoom Phone appliance.
- Sign in by clicking Yes, It’s Me.
Device Management for Zoom Phone Appliances
Upgrades to applications and platforms can be handled through Zoom Device Management (ZDM) for Zoom Phone appliances.
Information about Zoom Phone Appliances can be found in the admin guide.
Zoom Phone Appliance settings
There will be a future release that will address the following issues:
- Zoom Phone appliances do not support integrating Bluetooth contacts from a mobile device to an appliance.
- It is not possible to monitor monitored lines.
- It is not possible to send SMS messages from Zoom Phone appliances.
- It is possible to reduce the size of the Zoom app while on a live call by tapping Minimize on the More options screen. The Zoom App can be accessed by swiping down from the top of the screen in order to re-access it.