Zoom Webinars supports sharing previously recorded sessions as video files within a live session as well as live chat and user-generated questions as part of the process. Using Zoom’s integrated video player, you will be able to do this. The quality of your video will be improved if you share the video with the built-in player of the program. As the webinar host, all you need to do is get a copy of the previously hosted meeting or webinar session, which has been stored locally on your computer and share the video file with the webinar participants.
Can you tell me why you would want to show a prerecorded presentation within a live webinar?
- As the speaker, I am going to present the same presentation to different audiences, but I want to engage them in interactive discussion and ask them questions as a part of the presentation
- It is only possible for my speakers to be available for a specific time slot, but I would like to give the same presentation to a different audience based on their time zone
Prerequisites hosting live webinars with pre-recorded presentation
- Adding Zoom Webinars to your Zoom account
- To play videos, you must meet the following requirements:
- Client for Zoom desktop
- It is recommended that you use Windows version 5.4.3 or higher
- The macOS version must be at least 5.4.3
- Full screen HD (up/down) with a minimum of 1.5 Mbps (up/down).
Note: There is a strong recommendation to use a wired internet connection.
- An MP4 or MOV video file can be used.
- Client for Zoom desktop
Sharing and playing a video
- Start your scheduled webinar as soon as possible.
- Be sure that you are muted and that the video of your co-hosts, panelists, as well as you, the host, are off during live Q&A at the end of the show.
- In the webinar controls, click on the Share Screen button.
- Select the Video option under the Advanced tab, after which you should switch to the Video tab.
- Click on the video presentation that you would like to share, then navigate to it and select it.
- You will now be able to watch the video within Zoom and it will be visible to everyone.
- In order to make sure that your webinar presentation slides are not distorted by the Optimize Video feature, it’s recommended that you disable it if your webinar contains a lot of text-heavy slides.
- The video should be played until you have reached the point where you would start the presentation, and then you should pause the video.
- Then click the Start Webinar button and allow the attendees a few minutes to join the webinar.
- The video should be unpaused.
- During the video presentation, panelists are able to respond to chat messages and questions from the audience.
- When the video has finished playing, click the Stop Share button just before it ends.
- To facilitate the final round of questions and answers, it is possible for panelists to turn on their videos and unmute themselves.
- There are a few common controls that allow you to control the playback of the video while you are sharing it, which can only be seen by the person sharing it.
- During a live webinar that is sharing a pre-recorded video presentation, the hosts can still use chat and Q&A to interact with the participants.
- As a rule, it is recommended that you do not use a live poll during your first webinar session if you intend to record it and play it back at a later date. Since the poll is going to be played back as a video in a subsequent webinar, it will not work for the live audience when it is played back as a video when it is played back as a video. This can cause confusion when the replay is played back as a video for the live audience.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I host a live webinar on Zoom?
- Sign in to your Zoom account. First.
- In the “Schedule My Webinar” section, click the link that says “Zoom”. …
- The next step is to select the registration options. In the “Invite Attendees” section, select the Edit button. …
- Make sure that the Q&A settings are selected. …
- Choose the options you would like to use for your webinar. …
- Make sure you save your webinar as a template so you can reuse it in the future. …
- Make sure that the event is publicized as much as possible. …
- Organize a webinar and promote it as much as you can.
How do I host a Zoom presentation?
Can I use Presenter view on Zoom?
Can we share PPT on Zoom in Mobile?
Can you share slides on Zoom if you are not the host?
How do I share a video with sound on Zoom Android?
- Join a meeting or start one.
- To share the content, you need to tap the share button.
- Click on the screen that you would like to select.
- The broadcast control screen can be accessed by swiping up or pressing the home button.
- Start the broadcast by tapping the start button.
- Make sure the share device audio is turned on by toggling the button.
- Open the app you want to share by swiping up or pressing the home button on your smartphone.