Using Zoom, you can easily conduct video conferences, hold online meetings, and communicate with colleagues. Multiple platforms can be used across multiple platforms to share video, audio, and screen.
There are Zoom desktop clients for macOS, Windows, Linux, and Chrome PWA available for download from the Download Center, as well as the Zoom mobile apps for iOS and Android. The Zoom application as well as various plugins can also be downloaded. When you begin or join a Zoom meeting, Zoom will start downloading automatically.
Get started with Zoom by reviewing our getting started guide for additional information on how to use the Zoom app once you install it.
How to download the Zoom desktop client
Windows | macOS | Linux
Zoom desktop client can be downloaded here:
- Enter https://zoom.us/ in your browser.
- During the course of the download, you will be prompted to select RESOURCES, followed by Download Zoom Client.
The Download Center can also be accessed directly from this page.
- Click the Download button when you are in the Zoom Meetings section.
ZoomInstaller.exe is a utility that automatically commences downloading the Zoom desktop client at the bottom left of your screen once the Zoom installer (ZoomInstaller.exe) is launched. You can begin the desktop client installation by double-clicking the Zoom installer if it fails to start downloading.
Note: The Zoom desktop client will automatically appear on your desktop after the installation of the software is complete.
- Simply follow the instructions on the screen.
The Support articles on installing the Zoom application on Linux or macOS can provide more information on the installation process for Linux or macOS.
- You can begin using Zoom by double-clicking the Zoom desktop icon on your desktop.
How to download the Zoom mobile app
Zoom for iOS can be downloaded by visiting the following link:
- By tapping on the icon, you can access the App Store.
- Tap the Search icon to access the App Store.
- Type “Zoom” into the search field.
- Select ZOOM Cloud Meetings from the search results.
- Click GET.
Your iOS device will begin to download Zoom.
Note: You will see the Zoom app icon on your Home screen after the Zoom mobile app finishes installing.
- Zoom can be accessed and used by the following methods as soon as you download the mobile app:
- To open Zoom, stay on its App Store page and click OPEN.
- On your Home screen, tap the Zoom mobile app icon if you just exited the App Store.
We will walk you through the next steps on how to use the Zoom iOS app after you have downloaded it in our getting started guide once you have downloaded it.
Zoom can be downloaded for Android from the following link:
- Tap the Google Play icon to access it.
- Tap Apps at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Search icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter “Zoom” in the field at the top of the screen.
- A list of search results will appear. Select ZOOM Cloud Meetings from the list.
- Click on Install to install ZOOM Cloud Meetings.
- After the installation is complete, tap Accept to continue.
Your Android device will begin the process of downloading Zoom.
Note: The Zoom mobile app will appear on your Home screen after the installation of the app has been completed.
- As soon as you have downloaded the Zoom App for your mobile device, you will be able to access and use Zoom by following the steps below:
- Once you have reached the Zoom Google Play page, tap on the Open button.
- Using your Android device’s Home screen, select the Zoom mobile app icon if you exited Google Play.
Take a look at our getting started guide if you’re getting started with the Zoom Android app for information on how to get started after you have downloaded it and have used it for some time.