It is important to note that these settings are for setting organization-wide preferences.
How to find Zoom meeting settings
- You will need to log in as an administrator in order to access Salesforce.
- Zoom Meeting Settings can be accessed via Zoom Config, which can be found in the App Launcher.
How to set a default outbound email address
The Mail Default From Address field allows you to select an email address from the dropdown list in the Mail Default From Address field in order to set a default outbound email address for all your meeting invitation emails.
Adding an address to the Mail Default From Address picklist can be done in the following way:
- Start by opening the Setup program.
- Enter Organization-Wide Addresses into the Quickfind Search box.
- Select Organization-Wide Addresses from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Add button.
- Please enter a display name and the email address you would like to use.
- It is recommended that you select Allow this From address to be used by all profiles.
How to populate meeting details in the event description
Make sure that this setting is enabled, Populate meeting details into event description, so that meeting details will be automatically populated into the description field of the event when it is created.
Note:It is recommended that you enable this setting if you are using Salesforce for Outlook.
How to disable invitation emails
This setting, Disable invitation emails, will allow you to disable the email invitations from being sent if you would like to do so.
Enable password for non-PMI meetings
To make sure that all members of your account are required to enter passwords for meetings, you can enable this setting in your account settings. Each Zoom meeting created in Salesforce will automatically generate a password that can be used to access that meeting.