In the gallery view, you can display the participants as thumbnails (grid display). The thumbnails increase and decrease as participants join and leave the meeting. Depending on the CPU, up to 49 participants can be displayed on one screen in the gallery view. If there are 49 or more people in the meeting, 49 thumbnails will be displayed on each page. Click the left and right arrows in the gallery view to view the next 49 participants, up to a maximum of 500 thumbnails.
Requirements for displaying up to 49 thumbnails per page
- Zoom client for Mac or Windows version 4.1.x.0122 or later
- Intel I7 or equivalent CPU
- Dual core processor for single monitor
- Quad core processor for dual monitors
|How To Set A Custom Gallery View Order In Zoom App|
|Getting Started With Smart Gallery In Zoom|
|How To See As Gallery View Display For Ipad In Zoom App|
How to Display 49 People on 1 Screen in Gallery View
To display up to 49 participants on one screen in the gallery view, do the following:
- Of Zoom client [ Settings ], then tap on [ video ], [ video settings will be displayed screen.
- [ View the participants of up to 49 people on a single screen in the gallery view ] to enable the option.
Although images can not be selected, they can be selected when more than 49 people are attending a meeting.
Note: This option can not be used if your computer does not meet
- Start a meeting or join a meeting.
- [ Gallery view and choose].
If the number of participants in the meeting is 49 or less, it will be displayed on one page.
If there are 49 or more participants in the meeting, 49 thumbnails will be displayed on one page.
You need to change to full screen mode or resize the window to see all 49 thumbnails .
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I display participants in gallery view in Zoom?
- Connect to the Zoom client by entering your username and password.
- When the Zoom client displays the video settings page, click on Settings, then click on Video.
- When the Gallery View is enabled, you will be able to see up to 49 people on one screen. …
- Create meetings or join existing ones.
- Go to the top-right corner of the screen and click Gallery View.
How do you show participants on Android in Zoom?
Why can’t I see participants in Zoom?
How do I change the view on Zoom?
Can you force gallery view in zoom?
Switching between views
When you view a shared screen with Zoom, the Side-by-side Mode is automatically selected. If you want to switch between the Active Speaker View and the Gallery View at any point during a meeting, click the corresponding button at the top-right corner of the Zoom window.
How can I see everyone on zoom on my computer?
- The Zoom desktop client for Windows and Mac can be downloaded here (opens in new tab).
- You can now start or join a meeting using the Zoom desktop client.
- Click Gallery View in the top right corner of the Zoom window.
- The meeting will be displayed on a single page if there are 49 or fewer participants in the meeting.