In the gallery view, you can display the participants as thumbnails (grid display). The thumbnails increase and decrease as participants join and leave the meeting. Depending on the CPU, up to 49 participants can be displayed on one screen in the gallery view. If there are 49 or more people in the meeting, 49 thumbnails will be displayed on each page. Click the left and right arrows in the gallery view to view the next 49 participants, up to a maximum of 500 thumbnails.
Requirements for displaying up to 49 thumbnails per page
- Zoom client for Mac or Windows version 4.1.x.0122 or later
- Intel I7 or equivalent CPU
- Dual core processor for single monitor
- Quad core processor for dual monitors
How to Display 49 People on 1 Screen in Gallery View
To display up to 49 participants on one screen in the gallery view, do the following:
- Of Zoom client [ Settings ], [ video when you click on the order of], [ video settings will be displayed screen.
- [ View the participants of up to 49 people on a single screen in the gallery view ] to enable the option.
- ※ Although images can not be selected, they can be selected when more than 49 people are attending a meeting.
- Start a meeting or join a meeting.
- [ Gallery view and choose].
If the number of participants in the meeting is 49 or less, it will be displayed on one page.
If there are 49 or more participants in the meeting, 49 thumbnails will be displayed on one page.
You need to change to full screen mode or resize the window to see all 49 thumbnails .
Gallery view for iPad
About screen layout types
Zoom Rooms Display Options
What is the difference between Zoom Meeting and Zoom Rooms?
Can I limit who can attend a meeting?