There are four types by which you can create Zoom Account.
By using Google or Gmail Account
By using Facebook Account
By using your Work mail ID
Follow the short steps below to link or signup Zoom Accounts:
- To link accounts, go to Zoom.us and click Login without logging in to your account.
- From there, you should move to various login pages.
- Click “Sign Up”.
- To link an existing Zoom account to another e-mail address such as a work e-mail address, register it with the same e-mail address as the original e-mail address you registered first, and register the account.
(Example: Google address links the Facebook account with original account)
You can check, which account is linked on your Zoom Profile page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for the Zoom app?
How do you set up Zoom Link?
- Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by logging in.
- Click on Profile.
- You can customize your personal link by selecting Customize.
- If you wish to use a personal link or ID, enter it here.
- Save your changes by clicking Save.
- Using your Android device, open the Zoom app.
- Click “Sign In”
- Select “SSO”
- Select “Continue” and enter “LSUHSC”
- You will need to enter your email address at LSUHSC, then click “Next.”
- Click “Launch Zoom” once authentication is complete.
- Zoom will appear on the start screen of your mobile device.
Do I need a Zoom account to join a meeting?
How do I sign up for the Zoom app for online classes?
- Go to http://zoom.us/ and enter your email address to register for a free account.
- Zoom will send you an activation email. Click it.
- Name and password must be entered in the form.
- Visit https://zoom.us/download to download the Zoom program once you have an account.