This post was most recently updated on July 22nd, 2022
Monthly vs Annual Plan
You will find your Current Plans in the Billing section of our website, which will allow you to choose whether to be billed monthly or annually.
There is nothing stopping you from canceling your subscription(s) at any time before the next billing cycle kicks in. The subscription will continue to renew automatically unless you cancel it at any time.
Besides changing the number of licenses, you can also adjust your billing period and change your billing period according to your needs.
How to change from monthly to annual
In the case of an online subscription, you can usually choose between a monthly subscription and an annual subscription.
- Join the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- Select Account Management from the menu at the top, then select Billing.
- Once you have selected your desired subscription, click Edit Plan to the right of it.
- Then select the Annual option.
- Finally click Save and Continue.
- You can now review your modifications. Please confirm your modifications by clicking Save & Continue.
- To proceed with your purchase, please click Place Order.
As soon as the credit has been verified, you will receive a prorated credit for the month you are currently paying for, and this credit will be applied to your renewal invoice for the new year-long subscription.
How to change from annual to monthly
In most cases, you can change your subscription from an annual to a monthly one online if you purchased it online.
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging into your Zoom account.
- From the navigation panel, choose Account Management followed by Billing to access the Zoom web portal.
- Select the subscription you wish to change from the list and select Edit Plan.
- You can then select the option Monthly.
- Then click Save & Continue.
- The changes will be reviewed. Click Save & Continue if the changes are correct.
- If you wish to place an order, click Place Order.
If your request for a prorated credit has been verified and is accepted, a credit will be applied to your new monthly payment as well as to your future invoices for the remainder of your annual subscription. I would highly recommend that you reach out to Billing if you would like to inquire about a refund.