This post was most recently updated on July 23rd, 2022
Follow these steps in order to begin screen sharing on Zoom Rooms for Touch before or after starting a meeting if you have already set up Zoom Rooms for Touch.
This article covers:
- How to screen share before starting a meeting
- How to screen share while in a meeting
- How to use the screen share controls
Prerequisites screen sharing in Zoom Rooms for Touch
- A Zoom Room can be used as a conference room
- A Windows version of 5.3.0 or higher is required
- Mac OS X 5.3.0 or higher is required
- A touch screen and Windows 8.1 or higher
- On the computer, touch drivers are installed
- Devices compatible with Zoom for Home
How to screen share before starting a meeting
- Select Share Content from the touchscreen.
- Zoom app, browser, or AirPlay instructions will provide instructions on how to share content.
Note: At the bottom of the screen, you can toggle the toggle to allow multiple participants to share at once.
- Controls for screen sharing can be found here.
How to screen share while in a meeting
- With Zoom Rooms for Touch, you can start a meeting or join one.
- You can view the integrated controller by tapping the ellipsis (…) in the bottom-right corner.
- Use the integrated controller to share content.
- Share by following the instructions on the screen. It is possible to share directly, use share.zoom.us, or mirror your screen via Apple.
Note: On the bottom of the screen, you will find a toggle that allows multiple participants to share at the same time.
- Share your screen using the controls.
How to use the screen share controls
The following screen share controls can be found in the bottom panel while screen sharing:
Note: Besides these options, you can add annotations to a whiteboard session using the same tools.
- HIDE: The bottom panel can be hidden. The upward arrow will show it when it is hidden.
- STOP SHARE: Display the integrated controller instead of screen sharing.
- NEW SHARE: Share instructions will be displayed. Screen mirroring is available through Apple, share.zoom.us, and direct sharing.
- START MEETING: Screen sharing can be used to start a meeting.