In the Zoom integration, Salesforce campaigns are automatically created when you create Zoom webinars. The campaign title is created from the webinar title.
In order to integrate Zoom Webinars and Salesforce, the following can be accomplished:
- The list of approved, blocked, and pending registrants can be viewed here.
- Registrants can either be approved or denied.
- Members of webinars can be included in a campaign.
- You can generate leads from webinars.
Please refer to Scheduling a webinar with registration for more information about creating Zoom Webinars.
Prerequisites for using Zoom Webinars for Salesforce
- A Zoom account which is licensed for Webinars is required.
- For Salesforce Lightning, a Salesforce domain is required.
- Zoom Webinars settings have been set up by the Salesforce administrator in Salesforce. Click here to see Zoom Webinars settings.
How to register webinar attendees
If you would like to register attendees, please follow the steps below:
- The participant logs into the Zoom web portal, schedules the webinar and sends the registration link to everyone who is attending the webinar.
- Adding contacts and leads to a chosen webinar is as simple as clicking on the Add to Webinar button.
How to add contacts and leads to webinars
Note: The Add to Webinar button needs to be on your contact and lead layouts and you must be able to add it to your contacts.
- You can select up to ten persons at a time from your contacts and leads pages.
- You will then be prompted to add the participants to the webinar.
Your current webinars will appear in the list once the integration has been completed.
- Please select one of the webinars.
- A registration link will be sent to you once you click on Invite.
- To automatically add the participants to the webinar, click Register.
Note: In order to ensure that the leads and contacts’ information is correct, always verify that these fields contain values: first name, last name, email address, and any other fields that are required at the time of registration for the webinar.
How to add the Add to Webinar button to contacts and leads layouts
In the contact and lead search layouts, it is possible to add the Add to Webinar button.
- Ensure that you are logged into your Salesforce account.
- Find your leads and contacts search layouts and access them.
- Choose the layout you would like to view.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select Edit.
Clicking on Custom Buttons will take you to the Custom Buttons section.
- Choose Add to Webinar from the list of Available Buttons.
- Click the Add button.
- Then click Save.
How to sync Zoom Webinars registrants to Salesforce campaigns
This integration connects the Zoom Webinars portal and Salesforce campaign seamlessly, updating webinar and registration information from your Zoom Webinars portal to Salesforce automatically.
As the webinar information is synchronized from Salesforce to the integration, the following happens automatically:
- Creates a campaign on the website.
- The process of adding a webinar registrant to a campaign is completed when a member is added to the campaign.
As a Salesforce administrator, please ensure that the following Zoom Webinars settings have been configured:
- Your webinar details have been authorized to be sent to Salesforce.
- The registrations will be automatically synchronized with Salesforce.
- Each webinar will be assigned a campaign.
- You can add the registrants to the campaigns.
Manually sync Zoom Webinars to Salesforce
If you wish, you may also initiate the sync process using the Sync Webinar from Zoom.us button.
- Click on the Zoom Webinars tab in Salesforce.
- Choose the webinar that you want to sync.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the screen and choose Sync Webinar from Zoom.us.