Various departments such as sales, support, customer service, and technology support can use the call queue feature of Zoom Phone to manage calls. Aside from real-time analytics, call queue admins and members can also use reports on historical data and analytics to assist them in making effective decisions based on data. Among the Power Pack add-ons is the historical dashboard for call queues, which is included in the Desktop Power User experience. Historical report email notifications can be subscribed for as well.
Visit the call queue dashboard to view real-time data.
Prerequisites for viewing the call queue historical dashboard
- There are two varieties of Zoom Phone licenses: regular Zoom Phone license, and Zoom Phone Pro license.
- The Power Pack add-on is a Zoom Phone licensed extension.
- You can set up call queues for your members and admins
- In order to keep track of calls they are making
- Admins and queue members must sign in to access the real-time analytics for call queues as well as historical reports
How to customize the historical chart report
It is necessary that you know a few values and trends concerning service levels, call handling, wait times, call volume, and queue statistics in order to generate a historical call queue chart. The historical reports are able to be generated for periods of up to two years.
- As a member or administrator of the Zoom web portal, you should sign in to the platform.
- Next, select Analytics & Reports from the navigation menu.
- Next, click Historical Reports on Call Queues.
- You can filter and customize the data by selecting the following options:
- The drop-down menus at the top can be used to select the specific site and call queue to view the data only from that site or call queue.
- Graphs can be enlarged by clicking the expand icon.
- You can export the data to a CSV file by clicking the Export button.
- You can customize the KPIs shown in certain widgets by clicking the ellipses icon in the top-right corner.
- You can search by departments or cost centers on the top right of the screen, if you have configured departments or cost centers. Enter the keyword for the department or cost center that you selected above.
The details of the historical report can be customized
As part of the historical call queue report, a breakdown of queue metrics for each inbound call is presented for each queue KPI.
- If you are a member of the call queue or an administrator, then you will need to log into the Zoom web portal.
- Click on the Analytics & Reports link in the navigation menu.
- Click on the Historical Call Queue Reports link.
- Navigate to the Detail Reports tab.
- Choose if you would like to view more specific details, or customize the data:
- In order to view only the data from a specific call queue or site, the drop-down menus at the top can be used to select which site and queue (if any) to view.
- The CSV file can be exported by clicking the Export button.
- To view more details about the call, click Details in the last column; for example, to see the members who were contacted by the call queue.
How to customize thresholds for Service Level
By adjusting the thresholds and colors associated with the Call Queue Service Level, you are able to easily see how well the call queue is functioning.
The Critical threshold can be set to 20% for example, and then the color associated with it can be set to red. On the real-time and historical analytics dashboard, if the Service Level does not meet the 20% threshold, it will display in red.
- As a call queue member or an admin, you will need to log into the Zoom web portal.
- To do so, click Analytics & Reports from the navigation bar.
- Next, click Historical Reports for Call Queue.
- Click Wallboard to apply thresholds for the wallboard when you are in the real-time analytics dashboard.
- If the widget for Service Levels has an ellipse (…), click the ellipses (…) in the top-right corner of the widget.
- The threshold time can be selected from the drop-down menu next to the Threshold Time setting.
- When calculating the Service Level, the threshold time is taken into account.
- The warning and critical fields should be filled in according to their values.
- To select a color for the threshold, click on the color picker next to the fields. Once the picker opens, select a color from the default color choices.
- This customization works just for the dashboard that you are currently viewing. To apply the customization to the other dashboards, you will need to repeat the previous steps.
Inbound call thresholds can be customized based on the types of calls incoming
Using custom thresholds, you can easily assess how well the call queue is operating since you can apply them to the KPIs of the inbound calls.
It is possible, for example, to set the Critical threshold to 20% and to assign the red color to that threshold. In case the KPI is lower than 20%, the KPI will be red on the dashboard.
- If you are a member of the call queue or an Administrator of the Zoom web portal, please log in.
- Go to Analytics & Reports by clicking on the drop-down menu.
- Click on the historical report for call queues.
- On the wallboard page, you are able to access the real-time analytics dashboard, apply thresholds to the wallboard, and access the real-time analytics dashboard.
- Click on the ellipsis (…) icon in the top-right corner of the Inbound Calls widget.
- You can select the KPIs that will appear on the dashboard on the Select KPIs tab.
- To select a threshold, click on the Thresholds tab.
- Click on the Warnings and Criticals fields and enter a value.
- The button next to the fields provides access to a color picker, so select a color that matches the threshold by clicking on the color picker.