This post was most recently updated on July 28th, 2022
Customers, sales representatives, customer service reps, and support professionals can make use of the Zoom Phone call queue feature. By using the call queue dashboard, members and moderators can make data-driven decisions. An analytics dashboard provides key information, such as the number of completed/abandoned/overflow calls, the average call handling time, and average call volume as well as detailed information on specific sites, call queues, and agents.
Real-time call queue analytics can also be notified by email.
In addition to its call queue real-time analytics dashboard, the Power Pack add-on provides historical statistics and the Desktop Power User experience. In addition to viewing opt-out reasons, you can also change whether queue calls are sent to members via the dashboard.
- The wallboard dashboards and real-time analytics are refreshed every minute if there are no incoming calls.
- The call queue graphs, wallboard dashboards, and real-time analytics are updated immediately upon incoming calls, but the account size can affect how quickly they can be rendered.
Prerequisites for viewing the call queue real-time analytics
- If you have a Zoom Phone license with Zoom Phone Pro features, you have a Zoom Phone license.
- The Zoom Phone Power Pack is also a Zoom Phone license upgrade.
- Members/admins can set up call queues
- That contain activity related to calls
- To view call queue KPIs and real-time analytics for specific employees, you must be an administrator
- (Admins and members of the queue are only able to access the statistics for their own queues.)
- KPIs for individual calls and for their queue can only be viewed by call queue members.
- The call queue analytics and historical dashboard will not be accessible to users who do not meet the prerequisites.
- Reports and the regular Zoom Phone Dashboard do not share the real-time analytics dashboard for call queues.
How to customize the real-time analytics dashboard
- Become a member of the call queue, or a member of the administrative panel, by logging into the Zoom web portal.
- Navigate to Analytics & Reports from the navigation panel.
- From the drop-down menu, select Real-time Analytics for Call Queues.
- You can also filter and customize the data using the following options:
- In addition, you can select a specific site or call queue from the drop-down menus at the top of the page to display only the relevant data for that site or queue.
- To add additional data columns for KPIs, click Select KPIs in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- You can apply thresholds and customize which statistics are displayed by clicking the ellipsis icon in the top-right corner of some widgets.
- The wallboard is created by hovering over the top-left corner of one widget and dragging and dropping each widget for customizing the position.
- The top-right search box lets you select Search by department or Search by cost center, then enter a keyword to search by the department or cost center you specified. If either department or cost center has been configured, you can select Search by department or Search by cost center.
How to customize the real-time analytics wallboard
Real-time analytics are displayed on a fully customizable wallboard. Various KPIs can be displayed, their positions can be customized, and thresholds can be set. A permalink is an 8-hour URL for a wallboard. Zoom Room’s Digital Signage lets you add wallboards.
- You can login as an admin or call queue member through the Zoom web portal.
- Choose Analytics & Reports from the navigation panel.
- Click Real-time Analyses of Call Queues.
- Using the top-right corner of the screen, select Wallboard if you wish to view the wallboard.
- By clicking Select KPIs on the wallboard, you will be able to select which KPIs you would like to display.
- For filtered KPIs by site and call queue order, click Edit View in the top-right corner:
- Select the site you want from the Site drop-down menu if you have more than one.
- Select a call queue from the Call Queue drop-down menu.
- Select the Save View option. Select the Save View option.
- To add more views, click the downward arrow next to the wallboard name. When adding a new view, click the Add View button within the wallboard name. If you want to customize how the new image appears on the wallboard, repeat step 6.
How to customize thresholds for Service Level
By adjusting the thresholds and colors associated with the Call Queue Service Level, you are able to easily see how well the call queue is functioning.
If, for example, you need to set the threshold to 20% then you can choose to set the color to red. In the real-time and historical analytics dashboard, this notification will appear in red if the Service Level falls below 20%. This indicates that there is a problem.
- Join the Zoom call queue as a member or as an admin on the web portal.
- Then click Analytics & Reports at the top of the page.
- Click on Real-time Call Queue Analytics at the bottom of the page.
- If you want to apply thresholds to your wall board, you can also click Wallboard.
- Located on the top-right corner of the widget, click on ellipses (…) to access the Service Level widget.
- The Threshold Time value can be selected using the drop-down list.
- By calculating the Service Level, we take into account the threshold time.
- To calculate the Service Level, we will need to enter the warning and critical values.
- To open the color picker for the threshold, click on the box beside the fields, then pick a color that goes with the threshold.
- Any changes you make to the dashboard will only affect the one you are currently working on. In order to customize the other dashboards, it is necessary to repeat the steps above.
How to customize thresholds for inbound calls
Using custom thresholds, you can easily assess how well the call queue is operating since you can apply them to the KPIs of the inbound calls.
It is possible, for example, to set the Critical threshold to 20% and to assign the red color to that threshold. Whenever the KPI falls below 20%, the dashboard will show the KPI in a red color.
- If you are a member of the call queue or an administrator, you can sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- To access Analytics & Reports, go to Analytics & Reports.
- Once there, click on Real-time Call Queue Analytics.
- Once you’ve applied the thresholds, click on Wallboard. Please click the link provided that will bring you to the dashboard for real-time analytics.
- The ellipses icon (…) can be found in the top-right corner of the Inbound Calls widget.
- Choose the statistics to display on the dashboard in the Select KPIs tab.
- Then click the Threshold button.
- Type a warning or critical value for the fields.
- To choose an associated color for the threshold, click the box next to the fields.