Your Zoom subscription may be canceled at any time if it’s billed through Google Play, but you must call Google directly to cancel it.
The article on canceling your subscription applies if you pay directly through Zoom.
How to cancel from your Android phone
- Open the Google Play Store app, sign in with the Google account you used to purchase the Zoom subscription, and make sure that you have completed the registration process.
- In the upper right hand corner, tap the Account icon.
- On the Subscriptions tab, tap on the Edit Subscriptions button.
- Locate the Zoom subscription and tap on it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to cancel the subscription.
- The screen may ask you what the reason for your cancellation is. Please choose one of the options on the left side of the screen, tap Continue, and then tap Cancel subscription to confirm.
How to cancel from a desktop browser
- Make sure you are signed into the Google account used to purchase your Zoom subscription if you are going to the Google Play Store on the web.
- Then you need to click My subscriptions on the left navigation menu to be able to resurrect your unused subscriptions.
- Go to the Zoom subscription, and click Manage.
- Click Cancel to cancel the subscription.
- A selection of reasons may be asked of you before you cancel. Choosing a subscription option, clicking continue, and then clicking Cancel subscription will confirm whether the subscription will be canceled.
You can learn more about cancelling your Google Play subscription by clicking here.